Monday, September 1, 2008

20th Birthday! (Complete with Barbie Cake!)







Shawn and Kathleen threw me a 20th birthday party! The cake was fabulous with Barbie popping out of the top! Previously that night we saw Clap Your Hands Say Yeah in downtown Salt Lake! The concert was amazing and we came back to Shawn's for cake and party festivities! Shawn gave me striped long underwear that I absolutely LOVE! (I just don't understand people who live through the winters in Utah without the benefit of long underwear!) So now I'm two decades old and real life is about to begin again.....
Oh! And I got a tiara!

1 comment:

Sharon Brooks said...

Happy 20th my Julie girl!!!!! Wish you could come to see us. I'm glad your school is going well for you. We are doing good here too. The Hurricane did not get us so we are glad. Your little boys are adoreable. It looks like they love their Auntie too.

Come see us when you can. We love you!!!!!

Sharon from Yantis