Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October 31st

Of course I had to work on Halloween, but with this group, how could you not have fun sitting in the box office for 4 hours?!


I spent my actual Halloween night trick-or-treating with Lincoln the monkey, who already fully understands the concept asking for free 'yum yums.'













Afterward, I went to a party with Kathleen (or shall I say, "Pippie") and a few of her friends.





"Everyone we know is just GIVING away candy?! I've got to be a part of this!I'll do anything....I can wear that!!" - Jerry Seinfeld, anyone?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Good times. Your nephews are dang cute. You and Andrew made the perfect Ms. Peacock and Colonel Mustard. I loved it. Speaking of loving it, I love your new background. The diamonds really set it all off. Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed your Seinfeld quote. It's one of my favorites!

kylie said...

yay for work friends!
your nephew is soooo cute!

Kathleen said...

I like your new layout for your blog!