Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Am I still in Utah?


So up until yesterday it had not snowed at all here in Provo!! This is such a shock because last year it practically snowed year round! Anyway, yesterday I walk out of my 10am class to gentle drizzling snow! The strange part about this was that I was actually excited to see the snow. I was giddy, even! It all the sudden seemed to become more Christmasy! Although, the snow didn't fall for very long, or stick to the ground, it was wonderful! I then awoke this morning hoping that by chance it had snowed all night and covered the ground and everything else with white fluffiness! (But it hadn't...) Anyway, this winter season is baffling to me for two reasons:

1. It hasn't REALLY snowed here yet

2. I can't wait for it to snow!

(snowmen, sledding, and hot chocolate - OH MY!)

2 comments:

The Nicholas Family said...

I would like to see some snow too...your chances are much more likely though...when it comes to see you will you please snd me some!?

Kathleen said...

WELL, looks like you got your snow!! at least we did here in salt lake. Like your new blog setup. :)