Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busiest Week Ever!

This week is going to be CRAZY! I have so many project, papers, etc. to work on this week. Classes end in two weeks and then there are finals. But this semester, I don't actually have to take many finals. I just have projects and papers, etc. due BEFORE the last of class. Stressful? Yes, ma'am. Anyway, I do want to blog about Allison and Ari's visit to Utah, and about the festival of colors, and other things. However, blogging is going to have to take the back burner this week, just so I can get caught up and make those sparkling grades to bring my GPA up!

Also, I had an interview on Monday morning with Women's Project at 10 AM. I forgot about the time difference and she called at 8AM!! I'm just so thankful I did not answer the phone in a sleepy-Julie way. Somehow, I slept through the ringing, just enough to wake up at the end and notice a missed call. I was then up and called back. I think the interview went alright. Even though I was still slightly jarred. 

I have another interview tomorrow morning with Primary Stages! We shall see...

No comments: