Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Lovely Wedding

So, I've recently gotten very into collages. So instead of uploading a billion pictures, I made collages of each photographed section of the wedding. All of these pictures were taken by Rebecca & Chad Hansen. You can check them out here! I hope you enjoy!



Pre-wedding: getting ready


The Ceremony


Group Pictures

Little Details

Reception

Portraits


To sum it all up: It was wonderful.

Thank you to everyone who came. We love you!

(If you need to see more pictures, go here.)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Andrew says: What a BEAUTIFUL bride!

CP said...

Julie, Im freaking jealous of your couple shots. So gorgeous! Im really sad I missed out, you were so beautiful! Love u - Bo

Ps. i would like to know if there is anything missing that yall need for wedding gifts. Im a slacker!

Carolyn said...

I just went and look at every stinking album and your pictures were beautiful. I esp. love your portraits. and the little-kids-with-bride-and-groom pics made me laugh. aah well. it's best to capture the moment with honesty right?