Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is why I'm crazy.

So lately I have been doing the most absent minded, crazy things.
Exibit A: This morning after driving to campus, I locked my keys in my car. Not only were my keys locked inside, but also my backpack with EVERYTHING that I so desperately need for school today. So now, I am waiting for Andrew to come save me so that I can actually work on homework instead of blogging...

Now, this is not the first time I have locked myself out of something this semester, however! About a month or so ago, I locked myself outside our apartment in my pajamas and awful bed hair. (you see, we have a lock on our handle where when it is locked, you can still open the door from the inside, but not the out.) Despite my best efforts to climb onto our balcony, I was unsuccessful. Our neighbor (that I met for the first time right then) graciously let me use his cell phone to call Andrew to help me!
Things such as this keep happening to me, and every time it makes me feel so crazy!

No comments: