Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looking Back

Some of the best times in 2009! 



1. I gained a new family whom I love dearly! They are all incredible and so much fun to be around!



2. Read my first fantasy novel by influence of Andrew. And I will admit, it was pretty fabulous!



3. Spent all Summer planning my fabulous wedding! (Mostly at work!)



4. Traveled to Vegas to spend time with girls I love!



5. Saw both Ingrid Michaelson & Regina Spektor in concert! (Happy faces!)



6.  Directed my first play! It was such a fantastic feeling and wonderful learning experience!





7. Celebrated these two little guys' 2nd Birthday!!





8. Took up rock climbing with Ryan & Kristen. A little scary at first but really quite thrilling! 



9. And of course, I married this hunk of a man! And what can get any better than that?!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love it. And my favorite part? That picture of Andrew rock climbing. Hilarious! We are happy to have you in the fam too. Andrew got a very very good deal.