Friday, July 9, 2010

Remember that time when I graduated?!

So I gratuated from BYU in April! Wahoo! Here are some pictures of the most wonderful people who have supported me all the way (and some of the way) through it! 





It's amazing to think of all the countless papers I have written, tests I've taken, or all-nighters I have pulled! 
(Because even after four years of college, I never really learned how to avoid procrastination!)

I had the greatest professors that inspired me to do my best and I learned so much that I will take with me for the rest of my life! (The social life was pretty awesome, too!)  
Looking back, the only thing I would have done differently would have been to take more classes and be even more involved!
 There are things I will miss, but somehow I think I will be able to move on! 


I just can't believe it is all over. It all happened so fast; I don't really know what to do now!  It's kinda overwhelming!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay, Julie! I am so proud of you!! We are grown-ups now!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

so...I guess I really havent talked to you in awhile (ps I promise I didnt forget to call you - the girls slept ALL the way from odessa to lubbock and that sleep time is oh so precious so I will call you asap!) but congratulations! I dont think it actually clicked in my mind that you really graduated! wow! so proud!