Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wausaukee, part one

In celebration for my parents 40th wedding anniversary, we decided to all get together at Randy & Elly's family cabin in Wausaukee, Wisconsin. Daddy helped arrange the whole thing, but we wanted to surprise Mommy with the reunion!
We have been planning this trip for over a year now, and holding in this huge secret from Mommy was huge! I was so scared I would ruin the surprise to her, I even dreamed about it!
But we did it!
She was completely surprised - success!
We spent the week relaxing on the edge of Elbow Lake with all the siblings & Randy, Elly, David & Elana! The 1920's cabin had so much character and charm, I think I could live there.
There was swimming, fly fishing, canoeing, sailing, porch-sitting, storytelling, and lots of ice cream! 

I do not have the pictures from the trip yet (hence this is "Part one") but I will share just a few that I have.





more to come...

No comments: