Friday, October 24, 2008

"Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"

I'm so excited for this year's Halloween festivities! Tonight I'm going out with Shawn and Kathleen to Gardener's Village for "Witches Night Out!" It should be so much fun...expect pictures from it soon! Also, I have finally figured out what to be for Halloween. Are you ready? .... MISS FRIZZLE from The Magic School Bus! I figure this way I can incorporate my curly hair into the costume as well! Snaps for Halloween!


Oh, here is some more recent exciting news about my life:

1. I bought my first car! It's a Jeep Cherokee (again, I will post pictures sometime soon)

2. I have my new apartment! I am finally moved in and settled. We shall see what the future brings.

3. I sold my last apartment's contract, which means I only have to make one rent payment on November 1st - as it should be.

4. I have my plane tickets to Texas for Christmas! It's official: I will be spending Christmas in Corpus Christi and New Years in Odessa....how thrilling!

3 comments:

allison said...

i am thrilled. simply thrilled.

Jessica said...

I love the costume idea! And yay for selling your contract. That is fabulous. Sounds like things are going good.

Carolyn said...

Congrats on getting your ducks in a row! And I think you would be adorable as Ms. Fizzle! I can picture it now...