Saturday, October 11, 2008

Craigslist Junkie

So the past few day I feel that I have been absolutely obsessed with Craigslist. There is a pretty substantial reason though: I have been searching for a new apartment and car!!! Yay! But nonetheless, my mind has been consumed with the possibilities of buying all kinds of new stuff off Craig's! I found the tenth season of Friends for only $15 and even free kittens (I didn't get one, unfortunately)! They have anything from arts & craft supplies to baby formula for sale! If this doesn't intrigue you...I don't know what else to say!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Is that where you found your jeep? It's very cute by the way. You deserve a medal for bargain hunter.

Jessica said...

I don't know how to use Craigslist effectively. Maybe I should have you and Andrew show me how. It seems I usually get lost on Craigslist.

Krystal Downs said...

I am so jealous you have found both a car and apartment and i havent found either.