Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Revelations

I stole this from one of my friend's blogs that I follow. I thought it was a fun and simple way to review the last year.

In 2008 I LIVED:
1. Glenwood, The Condo, and another condo...
2. In Portland with my precious nephew.
3. On the edge...

In 2008 the best books I LEAFED through were:
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert .
2. Son of a Witch by Gregory McGuire
3. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman

In 2008 and for the first time in my LIFE I:
1. saw a glimpse of what it is like to have children (or at least one child).
2. actually enjoyed being in Provo, and missed it when I was gone.
3. traveled to California!

In 2008 I discovered that I LOVED:
1. Sushi.
2. bubble tea.
3. blogging.

In 2008 the best songs I LISTENED to were:
1. You Don't Know Me by Ben Folds & Regina Spektor.
2. Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson.
3. Living Room by Tegan & Sara.

In 2008 I still LIKED:
1. what I want to do with my life
2. staying up late.
3. visiting my friends from home - how I love them!

In 2008 I LOOKED:
1. like Mrs. Peacock.
2. up most of the time.
3. for the little things to make me happy.

In 2008 I LOST:
1. friends.
2. trust in people I believed in.
3. track of time - all the time.

In 2008 I LEARNED:
1. that people are not perfect.
2. that growing up is inevitable.
3. how amazingly supportive my family is in me.
4. honesty is the most important piece in any relationship.

No comments: