Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let me explain...

So I haven't posted anything in a while, and I don't really have a valid excuse for this, but here is the one I am claiming:
My computer cord died. The wires came loose a while back but I was able to jiggle them into a place where they would create a good enough connection to charge my computer. But then, my roommate's boyfriend kicked it and it came completely apart! Needless to say, it does not work at all anymore. No computer cord = No Computer.

Not having a computer has made for some great awkward moments for me. Because I was unable to watch Grey's Anatomy & Desperate Housewives season finales on my computer in the comfort of my own home, I had to resort to the Provo library and BYU computers. The awkward parts came when I burst into tears in the library/computer labs in front of many strangers. Oh, well. I tell myself it doesn't matter because I will never see those people again!

I have been putting off buying a new cord because well, they are expensive. On Saturday, I finally broke down and bought a new cord. It should be here any day now! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

The Nicholas Family said...

you crack me up and I am excited to see you soon! yea for a ne computer cod!