Wednesday, June 2, 2010

From Funny Girl onto Annie Get Your Gun!

A few days ago I was asked to Stage Manage Annie Get Your Gun for the Scera! Like Funny Girl, it is a part of their outdoor season. The show runs end of July - mid August, then an additional run at BYU for Education Week! I'm pretty excited about this opportunity! 

"Nervous, happy, scared, excited! You name it, I am it!" 

However, me switching over to Annie Get Your Gun means that I am finished working with Funny Girl. It's so strange to leave the show now when they are about to begin tech rehearsals! I've been with it from the beginning; it's just so strange to put so much work into a show and not get to see it through... 

But like I said this will be a very awesome opportunity for me: I am an official stage manager & the pay is better! Hopefully, I can continue working with the Scera on their upcoming season! 


"I think I'm gonna like it here!"

.........Oh, wait. different Annie......

2 comments:

kyliebrooke|s said...

yay julie! that's so exciting!

allison said...

leapin' lizards...you are silly