Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Rock Climbing Adventures!

                                                 


Just a little picture post so that you can know that we are alive & well! Now that the weather is finally nice and beginning to feel like Summer, we have been spending as much time outside as possible! And we have been rock climbing! I must say, that it does not come as easily for me, but I do try & I (almost) always make it to the top! 
......................................
Now for the pictures:

                                              
                                              
 

*This last picture is of me climbing at night. I don't really know how I feel about night climbing just yet. There are too many worms/millipedes/weird insects lurking in the dark crevices of the rocks for me to feel comfortable about this.*

1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

julie! i'm so glad you're alive and well! :)