Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Night of Witchy Fun!

Our Witchy night began with soup & tea at Carolyn's house 

 {what a witchin' table}
 
 {Eye Ball Cake -made by me!}                                  {Poisoned Apples - by Carolyn}

 {The Nevin witches}

Then we traveled to Gardener Village! 

 {Earl the Owl}


 {The Victorian Witches}


 {The Candy Witch - she gives the little children candy to 
lure them into her cottage & fatten them up 
before she eats them. [insert cackle here] }


{we are pretty cute}




 {again, very cute witches}

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ha ha! Your eyeball cakes look like boobies. Did you mean to do that? Well, now that you've posted pics, I guess I better do the same!

Julie said...

haha I did not mean that. There were only two left by the time I took the picture! ....and yes you should post those pictures!