Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tonight

I am up way too late, eating junk food & watching Grey's Anatomy. 

These signs do not bode well for me living alone. 

This is not to say that I haven't been productive, however. I have spent many hours trying to get my house into some kind of order, and have been working on projects, and the latest development: 

A Christmas Carol. 
I am very excited about this. We started rehearsals this week! I feel a little behind, but I think that is a given when I'm coming into this show that has been playing every year for the past 20 years, and most of the actors are coming back for their 4+ consecutive year! Anyway, I will just say that I will NOT object to listening to Christmas music for the next 2.5 months! (In fact I kinda melted in rehearsal when the cast started to sing "O, Come All Ye Faithful.") I am aware that it is still October. Don't judge. 
 

Also, do not judge this blog post. Please. It is  3:53AM and I'm not sure any of this will make sense in the morning. I think this is more of a relaxation therapy for me. And I think it's workinggaglksjdisdfnieallllllllll 
(lame joke...I'm so sorry. I would just delete it if I wasn't so tired.)


*And now I am singing West Side Story because my blog title*
 

No comments: