Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"AnniVEGASversary!"

So a couple weekends ago, some of my best friends from high school & I celebrated Taylor & Tiffany's 21st Birthday in Vegas! (They are twins.) Their parents treated us all to a wonderful weekend getaway! Needless to say, we had a great time! We stayed at the Palazzo in a very nice suit. We ate delicious food. We went shopping. And we saw Jersey Boys! (Perhaps not the best performance, but it was still wonderful - I loved the style of the performance, and I pretty much could stop dancing & singing "Sherry" all night.) My favorite activity was probably the piano bar. The pianists were so talented; they could pretty much play any song requested. And they were hilarious! (and so were they guys from South Dakota hitting on Rachel!)

Beautiful group a girls, wouldn't you think?


Getting ready


Our lovely brunch


Swimmin


Getting some sun (kinda)


How I love these girls! And I miss them so much, already! I hardly get to see them, but once a year. (That probably has to do with me moving thousands of miles away but I guess that is what weddings are for...)

*By the way, I suggest we begin planning our cruise for next Summer!*

No comments: