Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BYU again!

So, yesterday was the first day of my Senior year in college. It's pretty strange to think about that, really. I don't feel like I've had enough learning and experience to be a senior yet! It kinda makes me want to hang around BYU a little longer....just kidding!

I am really excited about my classes for this semester though! I'm just so happy to finally be taking only the classes in my major and the electives I choose! Even though I have a pretty full schedule, I am way excited for every single class! This semester I am taking:

TMA 395 - Dramatic Literature
        (I took the other half of it last Winter and learned SO much!)
SFL 185 - Basic Clothing Construction 
        (I will finally learn all the real techniques of sewing!)
TMA 262 - Costume Design
        YAY!
REL 234 - LDS Marriage and Family
         (The last of my religion courses, but it will be fabulous!)
TMA 436 - Advance Directing Principles
          This is the class where I will direct my own short play!!
TMA 485 - Intermediate Dramaturgy
          This is where I will do research upon research about Lorca's Blood Wedding


Perhaps none of this means anything to you, and that's alright. But I just love getting excited about school!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yay, Senior Year!! Your classes look fun. Tell me if you learn any top secret tricks in your clothing construction class. We can be sewing buddies!
(be careful, there is no quitting a fabric addiction)