Friday, February 27, 2009

Update

School
*I really am enjoying my classes and my homework this semester. I actually feel that I am learning. And not only learning, but gaining knowlege that I know I will use in my (almost) daily life.
*I want to read more plays

Work
*The ticket printer at work freaked out on me today and began printing only every other ticket. It was quite frusterating and took a good 15 minutes to fix!
*I gave plasma agian today and got lightheaded three different times! (I think it was because I didn't drink enough water yesterday) My first experience was much better. I'm not sure how long this "second job" is going to last....

Internship
*I'm waiting back for some letters of recomendation to send out my resume and applications. I'm starting to get really nervous about not being accepted into an intership. Also, even if I get accepted to a couple of them that are unpaid, I probably won't be able to go because housing alone costs $3000!
*There is an intership at the Manhattan Theater Club that I desperatley want! It looks absolutley fabulous.

Fun
* Shawn and Shawn are out of town for a week 1/2 so Kathleen and I are taking care of Lincoln over weekend! I'm going to spend the weekend in Salt Lake: playing ball with Lincoln, taking him to the zoo, and showing him off to Andrew's family. I'm so excited. He's getting so big, so fast.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

be careful with the plasma! that can't be a good thing to do repeatedly. Ask my dad to see the dimples in his elbow pits. Yikes!