Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Better Late than Never













All About Andrew












1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Well...he's not much for TV, but can be hypnotize by anything sports, or news, and sometimes even the Disney Chanel.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch or Balsamic Vinaigrette
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Lasagna
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Mountain Dew, usually
5. Where did he go to high school?
Umm...Independence, Timpview and Mountain View...I think.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
keys - he has about a bazillion keys just lying around that he doesn't know what they go to.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Loaded. With meat, mayonnaise, veggies and of course, salt and pepper.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Candy, Sweets, and probably Sushi.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Waffle Crisp/Eggo Cereal
11. What would he never wear?
Clothes that match whatever I was wearing
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The locals: Jazz & BYU Cougars
13. Who did he vote for?
He didn't
14. Who is his best friend?
Me!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
I cry a lot.
16. What is his heritage?
I know there is some Native American in there somewhere.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Pretty much anything - Probably chocolate
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Lacrosse, JROTC (if that is a "sport") He wishes he had been a part of the wrestling team.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching various political conspiracy videos online.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can always make me laugh. Seriously. It does not matter how stupid the joke is - I laugh. Even when we are in a fight, he can turn my anger into laughter!
I tag:
Allison Barnes
Karris
Celi

2 comments:

CP said...

So I saw you tagged me...and I never do these things but since I love you so much, I will!!!!

Kathleen said...

LOVE the pictures you posted of andrew...they describe him so well. especially the slicked hair and glasses (my favorite) :)