Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yesterday

-Woke up at 7 AM
-Woke up sickly (congested sinuses & swollen lymph nodes)
+Got a ride to school
+Ate a fabulous breakfast
-Spilled egg yoke all over my jacket
-Took my lighting final
+Went to work
+Secured a part-time job for the spring & summer in the ticket office
-Stressed about my dramatic literature paper that was due at 5
-Wrote my paper
-Turned my paper in late
+Got a FREE water bottle!
-Left my lunch locked in refrigerator at work
+Went to Utah Flash game
-Suffered from monthly cramping & hunger
-Spilled honey all over me
-Woke up at 3 AM to let my roommate into the house


All things considered: It was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

The Nicholas Family said...

the was you chose to outline your day entertains me...that is good that you will for sure have a job at the ticket office if you dont get to go to new york....but that would be cool if you could so i hope you get it