Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cha..cha..changes

Everything in my school/work life is completely up in the air! I have NO idea how things are going to happen - which is scary. I'm going to map out my options, for my benefit, and for you because I'm just sure you care!

1. Go to New York for a super awesome summer internship (that I haven't been offered, yet). Then take Fall and Winter classes at BYU, and graduate in April, as I have planned for the past few years.

2. Go to Dallas/Nashville for an internship for the Summertime. And proceed with school as planned - graduating in April.

3. Stay in Provo for the Summer. Take classes during the Spring, Summer, & Fall semesters, then go to New York for an internship during Winter semester. Still graduating in April, as previously planned.

4. Stay in Provo for the Summer, take classes during Spring, Summer & Fall semesters and graduate in December! Then later go to New York to live, work and play!

Problems:
*All of my plans are a little scary to me in different ways.
*Plan #4 would mean I would have to suddenly 'grow up.'
*Plan #4 would also mean that I would have to find a new job, because my schedule does not fit with the work schedule at the ticket office...not that getting a new job would be a bad idea...I could find a new job with better pay...if I could find a new job.
*I hate making decisions.
*I have to make a decision.

5 comments:

The Nicholas Family said...

#4!!!!!!

Meagan said...

I am definitely in the same boat. But I don't have a boy waiting for me. :)

kylie said...

decisions are scary. why do we have to make such huge decisions when we are just still little kids?

Carolyn said...

what the number 4?!!

Sara said...

Nah not really....you never really "have" to grow up and the people I know who love life the most never 100% do! So hold onto that inner child and let her out as much as you want! Just my 3 1/2 cents. :-)